Head of Support Services
Zveřejněno: 07. 01. 2021Our client, a Prague-based company, that specializes in development of innovative software for office buildings, is looking for a Manager of the Service department to develop and manage a global support team of Customer Support Specialists.
This individual will own the customer experience and build a relationship starting from the customer and working backward through the support organization into the developers and other technical teams. The Service Manager will establish and follow up Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and focus on Operational Excellence to improve the reliability, availability and quality for the services utilized by customers.
Our Service organization is focused on building new standard operating procedures, policies, and guidelines to create an effective global support model. Your responsibility will be to ensure timely, professional and effective support to external end-users via ticketing tool, email or phone.
The ideal candidate needs to be a strong leader with excellent customer service skills, good at developing team members, able to lead projects, develop processes and is detail oriented.
- Development of an IT Service Management practice for operational support - SOPs, Policies and documentation will be a must
- Bridging services to the customer
- Meeting SLAs expectations
- Establishment of KPI’s, increase customer satisfaction and Operational Excellence year after year
- Identification of areas to improve and driving initiatives to address failures in systems and/or processes
- Driving customer training and building launch activities
- Experience with helpdesk management and processes
- Solid team leading experience
- Proven ability to design and implement operational, quality and performance management practices and procedures
- Experience using data to find trends and drive continuous improvement through collaboration with peers in an IT organization
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to influence change, within the team, IT and the broader organization.
- Experience in IT and PropTech is important
- Perfectly fluent English
What we can offer you
- An opportunity to change the way people use their buildings and offices
- Contact with the latest IoT technologies
- Flexible working hours and a free corporate culture
- Pleasant working environment, we specialize in that
- Work where the digital and real world connects to the maximum extent (you will also get to know architects and developers who have nothing to do with software)
- inspiring clients and business partners
- business trips to EU/US cities for clients and training
- contract / freelance (upon agreement)
- and of course adequate salary
- Offices located 50 meters from the metro station Anděl
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I agree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 110/2019 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Další pozice z Zákaznický servis
Zaujala Vás nabídka?
Nebo nám zašlete Váš strukturovaný životopis na emailovou adresu firstname.lastname@example.org. Budeme Vás v nejbližší době kontaktovat. Do předmětu emailu uveďte název pozice.
Společnost PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. si vyhrazuje právo nekontaktovat kandidáty, kteří nebudou splňovat výše uvedené požadavky.
Výhodou spolupráce s námi je rychlost. S našimi konzultanty absolvujete pouze telefonický pohovor.
Prosím, pokud chcete zrušit váš souhlas o uchovávání vašich údajů, tak nám tuto informaci sdělte písemně na adrese email@example.com.