Marketing coordinator for Russian speaking countries
Zveřejněno: 07. 05. 2020For your client, a company that offers premium content through databases, e-books, journals and magazines, as well as a versatile discovery tool for searching across all library resources that serves the needs of researchers at all levels, we are searching for suitable candidates for a job title: Marketing coordinator for Russian speaking countries.
Main objective of the positionThe marketing coordinator will plan and execute campaigns utilizing a variety of channels and tactics as appropriate for the region. Specifically, the marketing coordinator will:
- Assist in development of messaging and product positioning based on understanding the needs of the library market in Russia and CIS countries
- Draft and/or translate marketing content including blog posts, newsletters, infographics, flyers, web copy, emails, and sales collateral to drive demand and awareness of company's product lines
- Coordinate the planning and execution of marketing programs with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with social media team to develop an effective social media strategy and drive social engagement
- Liaise with sales to determine key market influencers in Russia and CIS countries for content distribution
- Facilitate ongoing communication/coordination with Russia and CIS countries sales team
- Create customer engagement materials such as posters, user guides, infographics and HTML for customers to send emails to end users for major product lines
- Manage and organize participation at conference, including workshops, meetups and panel discussions
- Manage and execute webinars in coordination with external and internal stakeholders
- Secure speaking opportunities at conferences, on panels and other sales driven events
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to adjust and improve approaches
- Maintain, update and continuously enhance the Russian website
- Work on other projects as needed / directed by marketing management
- Native Russian language speaker with active knowledge of written and spoken English – official company language
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office, graphic design programs knowledge is a plus (InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- University degree in marketing or communications
- Full time employment in our office in Prague
- Monthly gross salary in the range of 30,000 – 50,000 CZK
- Stable and long-term job in a small international team
- Extensive internal trainings
- 5 weeks of vacation
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I agree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 110/2019 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Zaujala Vás nabídka?
Nebo nám zašlete Váš strukturovaný životopis na emailovou adresu firstname.lastname@example.org. Budeme Vás v nejbližší době kontaktovat. Do předmětu emailu uveďte název pozice.
Společnost PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. si vyhrazuje právo nekontaktovat kandidáty, kteří nebudou splňovat výše uvedené požadavky.
Výhodou spolupráce s námi je rychlost. S našimi konzultanty absolvujete pouze telefonický pohovor.
Prosím, pokud chcete zrušit váš souhlas o uchovávání vašich údajů, tak nám tuto informaci sdělte písemně na adrese email@example.com.