Design-Manufacturing Engineering LeaderFor our client, a company that is a global provider of plastic solutions, who designs and manufactures complex components and systems, that serve the future automotive industry, we are looking for candidates for the position of Design-Manufacturing Engineering Leader.
Main mission1. Define the process and required resources for the assigned projects
- Take part in the project costing for his/her area of activity (resources, packaging, flow, etc.)
- Precise process constraints in the product design
- Provide the project team with industrial options that meet the expectations of the project/customer/plant
- Define the CS list of the process
- Initiate VSM and ensure monitoring
- Within the project and with the plant, lead work aimed at reducing the costs of investments
- Take into account the Lean Manufacturing requirements and the Mecaplast Production System (SPM) standards
- Define equipment specifications (assembly, paint, finish and packaging) - Contribute to specifications for control means
- Be responsible for performing process FMECAs, including those required from suppliers and for taking into account process-related constraints in Product-Process design
- Validate the technical solutions proposed by suppliers (with support from the experts), which must be in line with the Group standards
- Manage the transfer of knowledge required for launch using the industrial integration plan (managed by the Launch Manager).
- Drive process developments and validate results during Full Operation Days or Full Operation Assessments based on customer standards.
- Comply with the rules, methodologies and industrial tools of the development standard.
2. Lead the activity - Lead and provide continuous support to the project team
- Organise 'mock' projects to ensure the industrial solution is solid before sending specifications to suppliers
- Monitor performance indicators of the project and take corrective actions if necessary - Ensure information is communicated within the team and foster team spirit
- Report on his/her activity (budget monitoring and estimated time to completion, schedule, performance level, etc.)
3. Manage process qualification for the assigned projects
- Based on the objectives of the project, define industrialised resources with the plant
- Take the required decisions to optimise the results
- Practice in a similar position
- Practice in automotive
- Experience with project launch
- Fluent English language
What we offer
- Contribution to corporate catering
- Transport allowance
- 25 vacation days + 5 sick days
- Corporate activities
- Multisport card
- Sodexo card
- 13th wage
- Work place: Janovice nad Úhlavou
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I gree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 110/2019 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Další pozice z Auto - moto
- Autoelektrikář - servis v Klecanech
- Nové Automechanik
- Automechanik - Praha
- Automechanik do Prahy
- Automechanik nákladních vozidel – Vestec
- Karosář / Klempíř
- Mechanik stavebních strojů – Hradec Králové
- Mechanik/elektromechanik – nakladače, manipulátory, bagry
- Montážní dělník/operátor výroby
Zaujala Vás nabídka?
Nebo nám zašlete Váš strukturovaný životopis na emailovou adresu firstname.lastname@example.org. Budeme Vás v nejbližší době kontaktovat. Do předmětu emailu uveďte název pozice.
Společnost PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. si vyhrazuje právo nekontaktovat kandidáty, kteří nebudou splňovat výše uvedené požadavky.
Výhodou spolupráce s námi je rychlost. S našimi konzultanty absolvujete pouze telefonický pohovor.
Prosím, pokud chcete zrušit váš souhlas o uchovávání vašich údajů, tak nám tuto informaci sdělte písemně na adrese email@example.com.