ReceptionistFor our client, a company that is in elite global law firm serving leading companies, financial institutions and governments around the world, we are looking for a candidate for the position Receptionist.
- Greets clients and visitors to the office and announces their arrival to the appropriate person.
- Maintains a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Schedules conference rooms.
- Orders food, delivers food orders, and prepares coffee for the staff and conferences, when necessary.
- Maintains the appearance of the reception area and conference rooms.
- Makes frequent checks of the conference room supplies and replenishes supplies when necessary.
- Checks conference rooms before scheduled meetings to ensure proper set-up, and after meetings for subsequent clean up.
- Maintains kitchen area.
- Has a thorough knowledge of the telephone features, and E-mail, and keeps abreast of changes therein.
- Has a thorough knowledge of Firm procedures and upholds all rules and procedures.
- Answers and directs inquiries to appropriate staff member or lawyer/legal staff. Keeps information confidential when necessary.
- Makes travel and hotel reservations when required.
- Very good knowledge of English language
- General knowledge of PC
- Organizational skills
- Good ability to communicate with people (face to face and over the phone), especially quick and complete understanding of English on the phone
- Ability to work under stress
- Should be reliable, efficient, attentive to details and self-motivated
- Should have very professional appearance and pleasant manners
- 25 days of vacation
- 5 sick days + 2 personal days
- Multisport Benefit Program
- Luncheon vouchers
- Language lessons
- Program Healthy Office – fresh fruit, yoga classes, circuit training, physical therapist
- Social events
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices in the historic center of Prague
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I gree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 110/2019 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Zaujala Vás nabídka?
Nebo nám zašlete Váš strukturovaný životopis na emailovou adresu firstname.lastname@example.org. Budeme Vás v nejbližší době kontaktovat. Do předmětu emailu uveďte název pozice.
Společnost PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. si vyhrazuje právo nekontaktovat kandidáty, kteří nebudou splňovat výše uvedené požadavky.
Výhodou spolupráce s námi je rychlost. S našimi konzultanty absolvujete pouze telefonický pohovor.
Prosím, pokud chcete zrušit váš souhlas o uchovávání vašich údajů, tak nám tuto informaci sdělte písemně na adrese email@example.com.