AuditorFor our client, a banking institution operating on the Czech capital market, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position Auditor.
- Independently analyse internal processes including identification of risks and evaluation of controls in credit risk areas (mainly loan granting)
- Independently design tests for each audit mission based on analysing of related risk and data analyses
- Lead audit missions (up to 4 people) and prepare audit documentation in required quality
- Present audit results (including findings and recommendations) to management of audited companies
- Post audit works: monitoring the recommendation to assure their completeness and risk mitigation
- Risk assessment: monitor and continuously evaluate risks in dedicated arms/companies
- Bachelors’ or Master degree in economics, finance, mathematics or related field
- 3-5 year experience of auditing in financial institutions
- Good command of English and Czech both written and spoken is essential
- Strong analytical and logical thinking; ability to synthesis and making conclusions
- Ability to solve issues independently
- Team-player, able to lead small teams and coach junior colleagues
- Readiness to travel in the Central-European region up to 25% a year altogether
- CIA certification is an advantage
- Background of a strong international banking group
- Interesting and diverse work – audit coverage of the bank and other KB and SG Group companies in the Czech Republic and in Central Europe
- Job where you never stop learning and exploring new areas
- Job that helps creating the most important commodity in banking industry - TRUST
- Rich system of benefits (5-week holiday, discounts on products, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, pension insurance contributions, sick days)
- Variable part of salary based on performance
- Interesting career development options with potential of personal growth and mobility within the group
- Professional and team-oriented work environment
- Support for training based on your decisions
- Work in small teams with friendly environment
- Good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office)
- Place of work: Prague 13 - Stodůlky
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I gree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 101/2000 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Další pozice z Administrativa
- Asistent/ka účetní
- Asistentka obchodního oddělení
- Dispečer/ka zákaznického centra
- Nové Hlavní účetní - Praha východ
- Hlavní účetní Praha
- Junior nákupčí - Disponent/ka
- Nové Kalkulant/ka
- Nové Management Assistant / Office Manager (part time)
- Management Assistant / Office Manager (part time)
- Manažer backoffice
Zaujala Vás nabídka?
Nebo nám zašlete Váš strukturovaný životopis na emailovou adresu firstname.lastname@example.org. Budeme Vás v nejbližší době kontaktovat. Do předmětu emailu uveďte název pozice.
Společnost PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. si vyhrazuje právo nekontaktovat kandidáty, kteří nebudou splňovat výše uvedené požadavky.
Výhodou spolupráce s námi je rychlost. S našimi konzultanty absolvujete pouze telefonický pohovor.
Prosím, pokud chcete zrušit váš souhlas o uchovávání vašich údajů, tak nám tuto informaci sdělte písemně na adrese email@example.com.