IT Quality ManagerFor our client, company that delivers innovative IT services of outstanding quality and value, we are looking for suitable candidates on the position It Quality Manager
- Lead and advise on quality activities (from initiation to completion on IT Projects) within the pharma / life sciences sector
- Creation and/or review and management of the designated validation deliverables such as System Risk Assessments, Validation/Qualification Plan and respective reports
- Apply the specifications of the customer’s Quality Systems and Standards to ensure that the quality of processes and deliverables of both projects and services meet their specified corporate and regulatory requirements
- Ensure computerized systems comply with all applicable GxP regulatory and customer’s requirements throughout the life cycle for the systems
- Liase with a wide range of Subject Matter Experts, including QA, Security, Data Privacy, Legal, and others to ensure high quality delivery
- Facilitate risk identification, assessment and mitigation planning for computerized systems
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Technical/Life Science, ideally enhanced by international work / study experience in an area relevant to Quality and Project Management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT projects, Project Management, Quality Management including change management, risk assessments and risk management in the in the regulated Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Deep expertise in US FDA cGxP regulations, EU-GMP-Guide Annex 11 and US FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements & strong background with Quality Management and Computerized Systems Validation (CSV) aspects of application implementations and operations in the regulated Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience of Agile methodology for CSV and/or Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy and self-management, being able to proactively find solutions to problems and knowing when to appropriately escalate issues
- Self-confident and assertive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and a flexible working style within a multi-national team
- Fluency in English (additional languages (e.g. German) advantageous) and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing is essential
- Place of work : Praha 4
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I gree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 101/2000 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Další pozice z IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
Zaujala Vás nabídka?
Nebo nám zašlete Váš strukturovaný životopis na emailovou adresu firstname.lastname@example.org. Budeme Vás v nejbližší době kontaktovat. Do předmětu emailu uveďte název pozice.
Společnost PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. si vyhrazuje právo nekontaktovat kandidáty, kteří nebudou splňovat výše uvedené požadavky.
Výhodou spolupráce s námi je rychlost. S našimi konzultanty absolvujete pouze telefonický pohovor.
Prosím, pokud chcete zrušit váš souhlas o uchovávání vašich údajů, tak nám tuto informaci sdělte písemně na adrese email@example.com.