Head of Business DevelopmentFor our client one of the biggest professional nail products brands presented on the international market we are looking for suitable candidates for the position Head of Business Development.
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Have a good understanding of the products and be able to advise others about them
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Attend fairs, conferences and events where appropriate
- Entrepreneurially spirited; business oriented and goal driven
- Leadership capability to manage, coach and motivate partners and their sales teams and ensure commitment to brand vision and objectives
- Set up action plan based on quality/quantity criteria (activity, target coverage, specific actions, follow-up)
- Creative thinker: develop innovative ways to solve problems
If your business development role is more sales orientated, you may also do some or all of the following
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Create a sales pipeline
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in field, as a Business Development Manager Area Sales Manager or Field Manager(B2B sales).
- Proven ability in building professional relationships, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with building a distribution system and/or franchising
- A fluent level of English and Russian and well-acquainted with business etiquette
- Additional skills and experience in active sales and/or marketing are a plus
- An active, flexible person ready for business trips all around the globe
What do we offer
- Competitive fixed remuneration
- Extra on-target bonus
- Opportunity to become part of successful company, leader in a beauty industry
- Opportunity to further growth
- Full-time employment
- Start date: asap/ upon agreement
- 21 days of vacation & extra week of vacation (Christmas period)
- Company laptop and beneficial tariff from Vodafone
- Multisport card, meal vouchers, refreshment at the workplace
- Home office, flexible working hours possibilities
- Office located in the city centre – Andel district
- A professional development programme
- Trainings and participation in company events and international conferences
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 9-17:30
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I gree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 110/2019 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Zaujala Vás nabídka?
Nebo nám zašlete Váš strukturovaný životopis na emailovou adresu firstname.lastname@example.org. Budeme Vás v nejbližší době kontaktovat. Do předmětu emailu uveďte název pozice.
Společnost PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. si vyhrazuje právo nekontaktovat kandidáty, kteří nebudou splňovat výše uvedené požadavky.
Výhodou spolupráce s námi je rychlost. S našimi konzultanty absolvujete pouze telefonický pohovor.
Prosím, pokud chcete zrušit váš souhlas o uchovávání vašich údajů, tak nám tuto informaci sdělte písemně na adrese email@example.com.