Category & Brand SpecialistFor our client, the company that is focused on authentic specialities from the world of biscuits and cakes, we are currently looking for a Category & Brand Specialist to join the Czech Sales Office in Prague.
- You gather and analyze market data (Nielsen, GFK, …) to ensure necessary insights and action plans concerning market, category, client, introduction, assortment, promotion, and competitor - This is the most important part of the work
- You develop an ambitious omnichannel strategy with a tangible category planning to secure excellent in-store execution with relevant customers in all sales channels (Retail, Out of Home, Specialty Health, Online)
- You create a compelling selling story per Sales Channel on the added value of our portfolio for the development of the customer´s business
- You are responsible for the local packaging development and its adaptation for the Czech market
- You are in charge of trade-marketing activities for our brands for which the promotional and in-store-activities are an important element in both the Retail and the Out of Home channel. Development of POS material is part of this responsibility
- You secure a solid brand and category introduction and provide the necessary support towards all consumer activation initiatives such as fairs and events
- In this role you report to the Country Manager and work in close collaboration with the Key Accounts
- Master Degree (Marketing, Commercial, Economics,…)
- 5 years of relevant experience in (trade) marketing or category development within FMCG
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and autonomous
- Affinity with healthy lifestyle
- Team player with passion for building brands, who fits in our TOP-values
- Fluent in English and Czech
- Digital communication-savvy (working with influencers etc)
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on approach and going the extra mile to get things done
- A chance to work in a pleasant, growing and stable environment
- A challenging role allowing independence, responsibility and further growth opportunities within the company
- An interesting salary package (including company car and fringe benefits) and a solid work-life balance
- 5 weeks vacation
- Meal tickets
- Work place is in the heart of Prague
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I gree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 101/2000 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Další pozice z Ekonomika a podnikové finance
Zaujala Vás nabídka?
Nebo nám zašlete Váš strukturovaný životopis na emailovou adresu email@example.com. Budeme Vás v nejbližší době kontaktovat. Do předmětu emailu uveďte název pozice.
Společnost PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. si vyhrazuje právo nekontaktovat kandidáty, kteří nebudou splňovat výše uvedené požadavky.
Výhodou spolupráce s námi je rychlost. S našimi konzultanty absolvujete pouze telefonický pohovor.
Prosím, pokud chcete zrušit váš souhlas o uchovávání vašich údajů, tak nám tuto informaci sdělte písemně na adrese firstname.lastname@example.org.