Finance Controlling SpecialistAn international company based in Prague with its subsidiaries in Vietnam, United Kingdom, Ireland and USA is seeking to employ a Finance Controlling Specialist. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to be part of a stable international company dealing with the purchase, distribution and sale of furniture.
- Review the general ledger accounting/ book-keeping, prepare month end reconciliations of key account balances
- Ensure the accurate and timely recording of accounting entries
- Prepare monthly management reporting
- Cooperate with the auditors and tax advisors
- Participation on other various tasks according to the current needs (e.g. revaluation of derivatives, calculation of loans, VAT returns, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, both on your own and as part of a team
- Highly structured and well organised person
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees and partners across different countries (fluent in Czech and good in English)
- Minimum 4 year experience with accounting and/or controlling in finance, very good orientation in balance sheet, income statement and cash flow (especially under Czech GAAP)
- Understanding of VAT and Income Tax Principles
- Interesting work with various job tasks
- Work in a small team with a friendly environment
- Ability to enforce your own ideas and run improvements
- Nice office premises situated at Malostranské náměstí (Prague)
- The role is full-time and it is also open to be tailored to part-time
If you are interested in this job position, please send your structured CV in both Czech and English. We will contact you shortly.
The Company PREVYBĚR.CZ s.r.o. reserves the right not to contact candidates who will not meet the above requirements.
The advantage of working with us is speed! With our consultants you only have a telephone interview!
By replying to this advertisement, I agree that PREDVYBER.CZ s.r.o., registered office Na Kozačce 1289/7, Praha 2, will process my personal data for the purpose of job mediation in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. "Protection of Personal Data", as amended, until written notice is withdrawn.
Zaujala Vás nabídka?
Nebo nám zašlete Váš strukturovaný životopis na emailovou adresu firstname.lastname@example.org. Budeme Vás v nejbližší době kontaktovat. Do předmětu emailu uveďte název pozice.
Společnost PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. si vyhrazuje právo nekontaktovat kandidáty, kteří nebudou splňovat výše uvedené požadavky.
Výhodou spolupráce s námi je rychlost. S našimi konzultanty absolvujete pouze telefonický pohovor.
Prosím, pokud chcete zrušit váš souhlas o uchovávání vašich údajů, tak nám tuto informaci sdělte písemně na adrese email@example.com.